Plan B

Now we’re thinking that we may wait till New Year’s weekend to have our Christmas if that works for everyone. At least that’s plan B. But there are other options…

Jon and Kelli and the girls won’t be making the trip this weekend. I’m not sure Megan and Greg will even be able to get here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s